We’re here to help you enjoy a fantastic holiday in the Hachenburger Westerwald!
The certified Hachenburger Westerwald Tourist Information Office is located in the heart of the Westerwald, in the centre of the small, idyllic former royal town of Hachenburg. We are the point of contact for everything you need to know about your cycling and walking holiday, family holiday or camping holiday as well as for day trips in the Hachenburger Westerwald.
We manage and market the various tourist destinations in the unique natural landscapes that attract nature lovers, recreation seekers and active holidaymakers to our region. We have lots of great holiday ideas for you, including hiking in Kroppacher Schweiz (Kroppach Switzerland), cycling through the Oberes Wiedtal (Upper Wied Valley) or swimming in the Westerwälder Seenplatte (Westerwald Lake District).
As well as sharing our extensive knowledge and insider tips about the region’s cycling and hiking trails, we are happy to provide you with information about guided tours, group tours, accommodation, restaurants and activities.
Come and talk to us – we’ll help you plan your next holiday in the Hachenburger Westerwald and make sure it’s a memorable one.
Our services at a glance:
- Free brochures for accommodation, restaurants, cycling and hiking trails, tourist destinations and much more. Click here to order a brochure!
- Sale of cycling and hiking maps
- Information and personal tips for hikers and cyclists
- Tips on places of interest and tourist destinations in Hachenburg and the surrounding area
- Finding and booking of a wide range of accommodation, including hotels, holiday homes, guesthouses, campsites and camper van pitches
- Guided hikes and guided bike tours
- Finding and booking of guided tours of Hachenburg – discover everything the “pearl of the Westerwald” has to offer
- Sale of souvenirs
- Advance booking for cultural events
We look forward to your visit!